ROLE OF LEADERSHIP IN IMPROVING PERFORMANCE OF EMPLOYEES IN THE OFFICE OF PUBLIC SERVICE PUBLISHERS OF ORIGIN OF PT. KAWASAN BERIKAT NUSANTARA JAKARTA

  • Suhardoyo Suhardoyo STMIK Nusa Mandiri Jakarta, Indonesia
Keywords: Influence of Leadership, employee performance

Abstract

Leaders and employees is one of the assets of the organization to achieve the goal, the good leadership will thus improve the performance of employees who indicated that the more likely the organization to achieve the goals that have been set. In this paper we will discuss about how to influence the leadership of the employee's performance in Office of Issuing Certificate of Origin PT. Nusantara Bonded Zone Jakarta? Based on the results of research and calculations using IBM SPSS statistic 23, the correlation coefficient for the variable performance has a positive and strong correlation is equal to 0,628 This shows that when the leadership style variable (X) increases, the variable employee performance (Y) will also increase. As a result of the test or ANOVA F can be seen significant relationship between variables Leadership (X) and variable employee performance (Y), there was a significant relationship. which is shown by the significance of 0000 is smaller than 0.005 (0.000 <0.005). So that the value of F leadership (X) is 21,482 with a significance level of 0.000.  While F table at 95% confidence level (α = 0.05) with N = 35 degree of freedom (DF) of 22 is equal to 4.30. So that F> F table or 21,482> 4.30 and a significance level of 0.000 <0.05,  showing that the effect of the independent variable is leadership (X) has a positive influence and significant  impact on employee performance (Y). As a result of the calculation of R Square (R 2 ) of 0.394 indicates that the independent variable leadership (X) has the effect of 39.40% on employee performance (Y), while the remaining 60.60% of the employees affected by other factors that are not in precise , Results of regression coefficient diporoleh simple equation Y = 24.620 + 0,353X show constant of 24,620 means if there is no independent leadership (X) then the employee performance (Y) Office of Issuing Certificate of Origin PT. Nusantara Bonded Zone Jakarta of 24.620. While the regression coefficient of 0.353 means that if there is an increase in leadership (X) per one unit of the employee's performance (Y) meningngkat of 0.353. Thus showing that the leadership (X) affects employee performance (Y) of Office the Issuing Certificate of Origin PT. Nusantara Bonded ZoneJakarta.

Published
2019-12-20